TATA

TATA

2011/09/10

☃ =P ☃

Mr. SHIGAI ! 
Sorry lar ><!
I use many you create's thing [ <-- I type right ? -.-]
3 already ><!
Because your thing so coooooooooool ! X)

You !
I really don't know what are you think,
Yesterday,
I don't know what they say to you,
I see you just come up half stairs,
And go down,
My haert so pain,
You know ?

I see you play soooooooo happy,
Wow,
Very happy huh ?
That time,
I want scream ; Wow , so happy uh , continue lar !

I see you come up to Amanah there, 
And go down,
See who ?
Hui min ?
Go to see !
I don't care !

You don't know,
I very easy to cry,
So no one love me 
But,
Love a people have wrong ?
You always say ' You like Zhuming right ? Why like me now ? '
I say last time !
When I love you please don't always say Zhuming can ? :(

Now is me change ? Or you ?
I don't know.

Good night, everyone :) 

♥ 01 06 End. 


Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment