TATA

TATA

2011/09/16

☃ Thank You :) ☃

Joanne Khor ,
Thank you ,
I not need cry to he ,
I don't know he want the gift or not ,
I don't care :).

You ,
Get away to my life ,
Jkjk ,
Just I don't see you ,
I happy =P. 

Joanne ,
Are you serious ?
If true ,
I think first >< !

Tomorrow go to see Mayday 3DNA !! 
I want see Nasi Lemak 2.0 ><! 
Namewee 

Okay ,
I change my wallpaper xD ,
Word's colour change ,
Blog tittle change ,
My life change :) .

I , Joanne , Brother , Xuan Luix go to Ijok ,
Practice the drama ,
Saturday want pass up already >< ,
Always laugh laugh laugh ,
BHA BHA BHA !!
Funny time !
And Joanne's Boyboy come out ,
Joanne call FRIEND chat ,
I chat with her boyboy xD ,
He call Jia Hao come out ,
And go to his house eat my favorite ,
MANGOOOOOOOOOOOO !! 
And send me and Joanne 2 mango ,
Thank You ♥ :) 

I'm single ,
I want love another boy ,
I know Joanne know the people ,
And say say say xD ,
I think fisrt >< ,
And I feed he eat mango ,
He feed me also >< !! 

♥ 0031 End ♥:)

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment