TATA

TATA

2011/09/12

Hate you love you :)

You !
You again !

You know ?
I miss you ,
Always wait you online ,
But I want go to sleep ,
I see you online :( ,
The joke not funny.

I think ,
You feel me very naught / naive / rude ,
Always play with your friend ,
You hate it ,
Sorry. :(

I don't hate you ,
I still love you :) ,
I don't know why you ask me did you cry ?
I don't know this question is ask in class or home ,
But i really have cry lar ,
Because of you !

Today I sooooooooooooooooo tired :( ,
Finish my Geografi folio = = ,
I Tuesday pass up ,
Cause still have many nope do TT.

Jayson Tan
You still no online :( ,
I miss you already ,
You know ?

Why they happiness ,
Why me ? :(
This is my problem ,
I hate myself ,
I lost my life.

Good night everyone :)

♥01 23 End. ♥ :)

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment